Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blog Numero... Two.

Before I jump into my new items for my store, I just have to say that anyone who is thinking of seeing Frank Miller's 300.. what are you waiting for! From the first moments I was wrapped up in this movie, feeling like your right there in Sparta. Gerard Butler, as always, is such a phenominal actor.. you may know him from Dracula 2000. Although that wasn't the best vamp movie that's come out, you have to give the Scot some credit. He did an amazing job in this movie. I suggest everyone go see it. Contrary to belief, its not all fighting at all! I'd say maybe 30% - 40% maximum is fighting, but it mostly focuses on plot building (gasp!) and King Leondias and his mental fight with himself to do what is right for his beautiful wife and more importantly, his young son. Just go see it, I don't want to say anything more! Does this picture need to say anything more?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been working with all natural bath products the other day and these items are what I came up with! The first round was 100% all natural apricot seed exfoliant; the soap is avacado cucumber glycerin, which leaves the skin moisturized instead of all dried out like those store bought brands. Ick! These are not coloured, but can be upon request. They come in five different scents: Peach, apple, honey almond, eculyptus mint (this scent is used for aromatherapy in order to promote stress relief) and vanilla lavender (this scent is used for aromatheraphy as well, promoting relaxation).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Second is an item straight from the sea! 100% all natural sea kelp stimulant and exfoliant. Sea kelp, among other natural Marine items derived from the sea, provides many nutirents and as well protiens that include elastin. These kind of exfoliants are great for anyone who needs a little bit of moisture in their skin, as well as wanting a natural way to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. My mother is fifty six and she loves this product! As well, these products can come coloured or not coloured, depending on preferance, and have the same scent options as the apricot seed exfoliant.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Everything can be seen over in my Etsy store at http://www.bunnieshoney.etsy.com/ As well, if anyone has MySpace, please do not hesitate to look me up and add me, I am frequently offering promotions, sales and discounts through my MySpace page that you won't find on here or on Etsy.

<3 Steph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just needed to point out I genuinely admire your work on this blog site and the quality blogposts you make. These type of post are usually precisely what keeps me personally going through the day time. I found this post right after a very good companion of my own suggested it to me. I do a little blogging myself personally and I am always pleased to observe others adding quality information towards the community. I most certainly will definitely be following and have saved your site to my personal myspace account for others to look at.
Smelly Little Oil