Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blog #1. What the...

I've been on this blog a maximum of about fifteen minutes and to say I am a tad confused by it all is an understatement. Why I keep getting myself into these things, I'll never know. I suppose I got this to keep myself on track a little more, and give people a place to come and check out my ramblings, and weekly featured artists from the site http://www.etsy.com Great site, you should all check it out if you are looking for something unique.

Lately my art has found itself amongst ribbon, cardstock and stacks and stacks of Yuzen origami paper. We decided that as well as selling the mini books, we were also going to use them as a wedding favour next May. Now that's a lot of work! Anyway, this is a sample of my mini books; I have two more over on my Etsy http://www.bunnieshoney.etsy.com/


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


God I love those little things. They're just so tiny and colourful and cute. Hah, I really am a complete sucker for anything Japanese. Jamie, that's why I want to come visit you! Although I doubt I would survive being the picky eater that I am.

Well, off to a physical plant management test (who writes a test on light bulbs and shrubs...) and then home to rest; I have reason to believe I've been struck with food poisoning. I missed all my classes today except this one test. Getting caught up should be fun.


<3 Steph

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) It feels strange at first...but it gets easier, I promise ;)

Terri said...

I just started yet another blog...it seems my insatiable ppetite for blogs and myspace accounts will never be satisfied!

Anyways, hello from etsy! <--Impybat

Anna said...

Love the title ;)